A MESSAGE TO OUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS
We want to provide you with an update on how City Cuts by Maggie is responding to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. The safety of our clients is our top priority. That is why we want to make you aware of the steps we are taking to protect everyone’s health and safety during this time.
We are actively following the recommendations of the CDC and will continue to follow a stringent infection prevention protocol. Some of the extra safety steps we are undertaking include:
• Wiping the stations and chairs with anti-bacterial cleansing solution after each client.
• Wiping down frequently used surfaces, such as countertops, door handles, tabletops, seating areas, etc. throughout the day.
• Having hand sanitizer available throughout the salon for clients and staff.
• Continuing to sanitize combs, brushes and other tools after each use.
• Reminding our staff not to come in if they feel any indication of sickness.
• We are also encouraging clients to reschedule appointments if they feel ill.
We will continue to update you on any additional guidelines from the CDC and other government agencies, as they relate to our business. In the meantime, please stay safe and thank you for your continued support!